li The art and development of Thin Glynn. All images and design rights property of Luke Davis. All characters property of Luke Davis

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Opening scene background

I have issues with the colour and digital flatness of this background, I want to rough it up a bit with some brush strokes and involve more variation in colour. Also some texture. I was thinking about involving some wallpaper pattern which would be subtley integrated into the existing colour scheme. Hate the colour of the computer and fax machine they seem dead and dull, where I feel that the fax machine needs to be interesting and strong because it is important in the plot. I think I need to flat out decide whether I will go for rich varied colour scheme or stick to a certain colour with which I will play with light and dark areas of objects in order to suggest their involvement in the scene.

3 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

your work is hot love the designs, I'm trying to play a game with some other bloggers it goes like if you were a ninja what would you do posy my friday if you can

1:43 pm  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

still love it

6:37 am  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

GREAT BG

MAC

1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home