li The art and development of Thin Glynn. All images and design rights property of Luke Davis. All characters property of Luke Davis

Monday, November 14, 2005

Finished board

Start







When I came to draw the rest of the storyboard I found that the story had changed so little since the last storyboard. Therefore I have decided to save myself about 3 days of (basically tracing) drawing, by using these existing frames. I have inserted some new frames, those who can remember the first storyboard I presented might just about see the differences. Each of these .jpegs are between 1mb- 1.5mb and contain many more frames, so if its difficult to see the detail you should be able to zoom in on the picture (you can if you are using firefox). I have stuck with the original ending until I have conversed with James about Tim's feedback. If I do change the ending I will post the new frames which change.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home