li The art and development of Thin Glynn. All images and design rights property of Luke Davis. All characters property of Luke Davis

Tuesday, October 04, 2005


After struggling through my Glynn character spin around this morning, due to his oddly positioned eyes (basically on his nose) I began keyframing a short animation test starring this awkward character and a paper aeroplane. By now I had fixed the characters face, by positioning his eye behind his large nose, therefore allowing the spin around to work. Although I wasnt happy with making this change, it had to be done otherwise it would undoubtbly cause serious problems later on. Most people I showed the change to said that they in fact preferred the new one.

I started work on 10 keyframes which would form the basis for a short animation test starring Glynn throwing a paper aeroplane. After just a couple of keyframes, I decided to pause for lunch during which I decided that I could not work with the design I had simply because I despised the character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home